[jboss-as7-dev] IRC transcript of #jboss-as7?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri Dec 3 11:38:50 EST 2010

Just my 2 cents; I'm ok with a permanent record on the internet a la
http://echelog.matzon.dk/logs/ but a 2 week rolling log sounds fine too.

I had a bad gut reaction to the idea of publishing the log to the mail
list though. I guess if I say something stupid, I only want it read by
people interested enough to actually seek out the log, not just anyone
who happened to be bored that day and decided to read the email.
Irrational, I know.