[jboss-as7-dev] [Discuss] Making Shrinkwrap more module-classloader friendly

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Fri Dec 10 05:38:31 EST 2010

Just a quick note while I'm bogged in TCK. :)

Find me on #jbosstesting for any integration questions or pull requests
and I'll be happy to assist as I can.

For whichever implementation path you choose, let's get that into a SW
extension module, built atop the existing API and implementation.  The
static access and subsequent CL assumptions are in place to keep the
user grammar slim and intuitive, but we'll absolutely make room for
manual access in the right hooks if need be.

Let me know if we need some API changes to the core.

S,
ALR