[jboss-as7-dev] What is this Applying: Revert... I keep seeing?

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 11:33:22 EDT 2011

Is is expected that I keep seeing this last message when pulling in
changes from upstream?

[27](ironmaiden:jboss-as) > git up upstream master
remote: Counting objects: 100, done.
Unpacking objects: 100% (67/67), done.
 From git://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as
  * branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
Applying: Revert "refactoring + fixing bug in params processing method
(if all 'export', 'services' & 'optional' were specified on manifest
dependency, the last one in the param list have been improperly evaluated)"