[jboss-as7-dev] HornetQ subsystems in AS 7

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 10:01:17 EDT 2011

Am 06.04.2011 um 22:44 schrieb Brian Stansberry:
> The basic issue is configuration. The xsds for the current 2 subsystems
> were almostly 100% lifted from the hornetq-jms.xsd and
> hornetq-configuration.xsd. Those two xsds both have a "queueType" but
> the meaning is different. If we combine the two subsystems into one,
> that means we combine the schemas and the management resource trees and
> we need to make sure it is very intuitive for users to understand what
> it is they are configuring and how to configure commonly used things.

Could we have the JMS subsystem as is and then add a node "provider"
that provider specific configuration lives. If someone wants to throw
out HQ and use FooQ, we would need to implement JMS as is and
could ass this stuff below provider if needed - we would just not support it
out of the box then.

   pilhuhn

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn