[jboss-as7-dev] Datasources: Driver binaries

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Apr 7 10:33:04 EDT 2011

On 04/07/2011 03:25 PM, Jason T. Greene wrote:
> The big things we are missing are:
>
> 1. A segregated area for user provided modules
> 2. A distribution mechanism for them

I was wondering if we would every reach a time where an installation
could be made with just enough modules to get the host controller and
slave domain controller up and running with all remaining modules pulled
from the master domain controller if they are missing and required.

Could also make adding new capabilities like ESB or Portal to existing
installations easier if they only need adding to the master domain
controller.