[jboss-as7-dev] Non java: JNDI bindings and MSC services in AS7

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 04:42:25 EDT 2011

For the moment we should *not* support this. Not only would it require
binding outside of java: space, but also combined proxies. There will be
more cases in which we're no longer backwards compatible with AS 5/6.

If we can do MSC services with outside bindings (and we have combined
proxies) then it should simply be a service that binds some LinkRefs.

Carlo