[jboss-as7-dev] AS7 Management console and OSGi

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 02:56:19 EDT 2011

Hi David,

if you are speaking about adding management functionality to the console,
then here is how it currently works:

- make sure all required management operations are exposed through the AS7 management API.
- include proper operation descriptions (part of the API)
- let me know when you are done and will implement the UI bits and pieces

However, if you are interested in providing the UI on your own,
the current project documentation including links to the sources are here:

http://community.jboss.org/wiki/ManagementConsoleDesign

Regards, Heiko