[jboss-as7-dev] Deployment -- why marker files?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 13:18:08 EDT 2011

Thanks; this discussion got me motivated to fire up my old Winx XP
laptop and figure out how to do 'touch'. I wanted to add
Windows-variants to that README.

COPY /B foo.war.dodeploy+,, doesn't seem to work, but either of these did:

type nul >> foo.war.dodeploy
copy nul >> foo.war.dodeploy

If anyone has a Win 7 machine and can confirm either of those still
work, that would be great.