[jboss-as7-dev] Removal of a deployment from a sg only possible if all hosts are up at :remove time ?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 16:43:45 EDT 2011

Not being able to execute the operation is a bug. (I believe there's a
JIRA filed by you for that that's scheduled for beta3.)

As for the expected behavior once the bug is fixed, the deployment list
is part of the model controlled by the DC. When the host restarts, it
gets that part of the model from the DC and picks up the current state.