[jboss-as7-dev] deploying a war - jboss-classloading.xml

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Wed Apr 13 17:20:19 EDT 2011

As long as your archive only depends on things it "should" (JEE APIs etc.), it should jut deploy. To see things that would not normally be visible, you currently need to add those modules as a dependency in your META-INF/MANIFEST.MF:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Dependencies: some.module,other.module

The "normal" modules will still be visible from your deployment