[jboss-as7-dev] deploying a war - jboss-classloading.xml

denstar valliantster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 00:12:00 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Jason T. Greene wrote:
> On 4/13/11 7:39 PM, denstar wrote:
>>  Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> org.infinispan.executors.DefaultExecutorFactory from [Module
>> "deployment.railo-infinispan.war:main" from Service Module Loader]
>>

> This one is hard to say without knowing how your custom CL works. However,
> that exception shows that the lookup was happening on the WAR's CL, so your
> CL must be delegating.

This will be easy enough to debug.  I'm not too worried about it, as
I'm just going to tweak my jboss ant build for now.

I thought I'd toss it out there while I was at it.  I still need to do
more, but my rough initial unit tests now pass on AS7 too, so, woohoo!

:DeN*

--
The body is an instrument, the mind its function, the witness and
reward of its operation.