[jboss-as7-dev] Locating JDBC drivers

John Bailey jbailey at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 09:29:43 EDT 2011

Currently there is no way.  I think we will need update the deployment based drive install in some way to make that available.  The problem with having the deployment add the drivers to the model is you then have multiple ways to manage it.  You could undeploy to remove or you could use a model operation to remove. This should be ok as long as the deployment is smart enough to not update the model, on undeploy, if the driver was removed by a model op.

Something we should think about from a architectural point of view is whether or not we want deployments updating the model in this way.

John