[jboss-as7-dev] A plea - commit messages

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Apr 18 05:39:12 EDT 2011

Just going to add another +1 from my support experience.

In the past I have quite often found that I am either investigating a
bug that has already been fixed in a later release or occasionally
investigating a bug which has been introduced as a result of a another
fix - having clear commit messages with the Jira ID and some simple text
describing the fix makes it a lot easier to work with the history.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.