[jboss-as7-dev] AS 7 stacktraces

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 11:41:28 EDT 2011

>>> I think what you are looking for is the API classpath for a particular
>>> deployment type. That is certainly flat, and is in the process of being
>>> documented:
>>>
>>> http://community.jboss.org/wiki/ModuleInventory
>>
>> This will *just* be available on wiki page ? no programmatic approach
>> to deduce it ?
>
> ALR and I were talking about having a maven bom or something.

Well, for sure we need that but that will point to jars in your local maven repository.

Of course unless you mean you want to create a custom "pom" format for your module repo ?

I just assumed that all this were implemented already and thus the knowledge is available at least
at runtime ?

Or maybe that get "lost in translation" ?

To be clear - the reason I need/want the *real* classpath is for two reasons:

1) For users *not* using Maven

2) To know for sure which jars are actually loaded.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen