[jboss-as7-dev] Missing 404 for non-existent web app context?

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 11:47:45 EDT 2011

> If I understand that issue then I would be able to do cp mywelcome.war standalone/deployments/welcome.war
> and it will "override" the defaults provided in the default setup ?
>
> Sounds good :)

No, if we distribute the welcome JAR as a deployment they will have to
remove it before they can install their own root context.  However, it
is pretty easy to do - we could even put instructions for how to do it
on the landing page.

Hell we could even put a *button* to do it on the landing page.

--
- DML