[jboss-as7-dev] "ignore" profile in standalone.xml?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 11:01:58 EDT 2011

It's not part of the addresses in standalone mode. The profile name is
just an attribute on the root resource.

That attribute is useful for the domain-mode view of the running server,
as it lets you see what profile the server is running without having to

I'm fine with removing it from the standalone.xml. I just filed a JIRA
[1] to do that, but scheduled for CR1, work on which starts in a week
and a half or so. So if someone has a good case to keep it, you've got a
few days to make it.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBAS-9372