[jboss-as7-dev] AS7 Demos: ExampleRunner Main Classes

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Thu Apr 21 09:03:30 EDT 2011

One never-committed incarnation of the demos smoke tests had the code doing stuff in a common base class, and then the ExampleRunner and XXXTestCase classes calling into that. I scrapped that to keep the demos clean and readable.

I think also you probably don't want to put loads of assertions into the demo code, but maybe something simple to just run all the demos against a running AS instance and inspecting System.out or something could work.