[jboss-as7-dev] JBAS-9373, need control of what interfaces/ports are bound to

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Apr 25 17:18:08 EDT 2011

He's probably referring to the different implementations of the
com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.utils.Process interface that can be used, where
SocketProcessId is just a default. The domain configuration model should
expose a mechanism (probably an attribute with an enumerated value) to
select something else. But last I looked into this (pretty long ago),
none of the other options were a good default choice. Jonathan, is that
still the case?