[jboss-as7-dev] Changes to .jsp in an exploded deployment no longer picked up?

ssilvert at redhat.com ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 10:02:46 EDT 2011

The default for JSF is production mode.  JSF actually has four modes,
"Development", "UnitTest", "SystemTest", and "Production".  But
"Development" and "Production" are the only ones used by the JSF impl.
  Usually, the developer would set this as a context param in web.xml.
It can also be set via JNDI.

As I was pointing out earlier, Development mode for JSF Facelets xhtml
files acts like JSP.  We need to support exploded deployment to make
it worthwhile.

Stan