[jboss-as7-dev] Changes to .jsp in an exploded deployment no longer picked up?

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 12:03:04 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

I agree completely.  Standalone serves two purposes.  The first being development, as a standalone server will be the most common way to do development.  The second is for those users/customers that already have their own scripted management platform that they developed, and want to use that to do the management, versus going with our Domain model approach.

Andy