[jboss-as7-dev] Intermittent "Connection refused" when starting domain

denstar valliantster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 01:07:08 EDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:14 PM, asmirnov wrote:
> Do you have ip v6 enabled ? I got the strange result: server binds to ip6 addresses only, doesn't matter wether I set interface as IP address, name or interface name.
> When I disabled ipv6 kernel module, everything works ok.

I'm on OS X, and the odd thing is, it works if I reboot.  I'm not sure
what happens to make it *not* work, but it's happened a couple times
locally, and once remotely.

I can disable IPv6 for the wireless interface, but last I checked that's it.

I tried starting with -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true for giggles, but
that didn't change anything.

:den

--
To be brief is almost a condition of being inspired.
George Santayana