[jboss-as7-dev] Freeze of master; merge of the detyped2 branch

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Feb 10 03:18:25 EST 2011

The detyped2 branch[1] is now ready to be pushed into upstream; the old
typed stuff is gone and the detyped versions have been renamed from New*
to *. If anyone can have a look before I get up in the morning, I'd
appreciate it. I'll push it then.

[1] https://github.com/bstansberry/jboss-as/tree/detyped2/