[jboss-as7-dev] Freeze of master; merge of the detyped2 branch

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Feb 10 11:17:55 EST 2011

Ok, this is done; upstream master is now based on the detyped management
model/API.

With one exception, for standalone mode things that were working
previously should still be working. If they aren't please let me know.

For domain mode, we're still working to port the previous functionality.
Running domain.sh should launch a server, but don't expect things to
work beyond that until the port is complete.

The one exception in standalone mode is the old StandaloneClient typed
management interface is gone. It didn't do much beyond letting you
invoke operations (which has been replaced by the ModelControllerClient
interface) or get ahold of the ServerDeploymentManager convenience API.
The ServerDeploymentManager convenience API is still there. See the
demos for examples of using these APIs.