[jboss-as7-dev] Missing dependencies in Web & EJB3 AS7 modules

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Tue Feb 15 06:20:41 EST 2011

I agree with the use cases, but I would rather see test cases to support
them.

You are in fact putting them in the wrong location. For an user
deployment to see those modules they need to be added to
https://github.com/wolfc/jboss-as/blob/ejb3-domain/ejb3/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/ejb3/deployment/EjbDependencyDeploymentUnitProcessor.java
This branch is still in experimental stage.

Carlo