[jboss-as7-dev] State of EJB3 in AS7

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Tue Feb 22 03:20:17 EST 2011

There is nothing yet on master. I've got a prototype going on
https://github.com/wolfc/jboss-as/tree/ejb3-domain. It's a phantom
integration branch. Do not depend upon it. It needs to be merged first.

EJBs in WAR are not yet working. It should only take a little tweak to
the processor to enable war. A bigger tweak is needed to make sure
java:comp is mapped to java:module.

John has implement java:module and java:app, so there should be no
problem using them.

Carlo