[jboss-as7-dev] JIRA Project Request: "SPECTEST"

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Tue Mar 1 11:42:22 EST 2011

Seems you're not the only one inferring this from the name I chose.
Correct, we're not going to duplicate TCK, however we were looking to
ensure that we have good integration coverage capable of spanning spec
containers, and there's no dependency upon AS7 (or anything else besides
the Java EE APIs here).  So I chose the name "spec", which may have to
be dropped.

S,
ALR