[jboss-as7-dev] Hosts connecting to Hosts other than the Master Domain Controller

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 10:27:50 EST 2011

I can't see where that will be necessary. And if anyone can think of a
scenario, we should figure out how to do it by routing the request
directly to the master DC. Otherwise hosts need to know how to
(robustly) contact each other and not just the DC.

Request are analyzed (recursively, if need be, for composite operations
that contain other operations) and they are either purely local to a
host or they are routed to the master DC.