[jboss-as7-dev] the cli status

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 19:15:13 EST 2011

On Mar 5, 2011, at 24:46, Ales Justin wrote:

>> i.e. when starting a cli I would expect being able to type "help" ...not /help
>
> What about "--help"?

in the interactive command line shell ? never seen that.

as command line argument sure; but otherwise no.

try use mvn shell, seam forge, any sql query tool like mysqlclient, well heck..just try use bash it doesn't require you to put special characters in front of your commands ..and filesystem (i.e. "low level operations") are accessed by putting a command/alias in front ;)

/max