[jboss-as7-dev] ThreadLocal JNDI View?

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Mar 9 09:14:30 EST 2011

Do we have any mechanism to make a JNDI view available to a specific thread?

I am just thinking about some scenarios were legacy LoginModules may be
used with the management API security and some of these may have an
assumption that they can use JNDI to lookup the things they need.

One option could be to establish a very simple JNDI view that would be
accessible of the module creates a new InitialContext so just checking
if we already have anything in this area.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.