[jboss-as7-dev] Customising the HTTP Server

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Mar 10 11:37:08 EST 2011

On 03/09/2011 05:47 PM, Darran Lofthouse wrote:
> On 03/09/2011 05:29 PM, Jason T. Greene wrote:
>> We can do whatever feature improvements we need. Just propose a patch.
>
> Ok, I will propose a patch for the change I need.

The following branch has the kind of change I am looking for: -

https://github.com/darranl/httpserver/tree/connection_state

Currently the attributes are associated with the context, this change
makes it possible to associate attributes with the connection.

This means that as a connection is being authenticated any intermediate
server side state can be stored with the connection and also post
authentication the state can be associated with the connection - if a
new connection is created this process will repeat.

Making these changes I did have some IDE and compilation issues as these
classes are also provided by the JDK hence the package rename.

I could consider adding either a JBoss specific interface or abstract
class if preferred.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.