[jboss-as7-dev] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Beta1 MUST HAVE List

Jason Greene jgreene at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 07:22:31 EDT 2011

How do you define running? Do you mean what classes are visible to the application when it does a load class call or do you also include what makes up the appserver?

The former is all EE Apis plus the vendor Apis we choose to expose. That will have to be documented.

What do you want to use the module dep info for, other than debugging?
Sent from my iPhone