[jboss-as7-dev] JBoss AS 7.0.0.Beta1 tagged...

Bruno Georges bgeorges at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 21:53:27 EDT 2011

David, All

Thank you for your incredible efforts!
This is another great milestone for JBoss AS7!
Again delivered according to plan.
Many of you worked around the clock to make this happen, it is greatly appreciated.

We will be looking forward to get community feedback!
The Beta releases cadence is starting and more will be coming at regular intervals.

AS7 Rocks!

B.