[jboss-as7-dev] JBoss AS 7.0.0.Beta1 tagged...

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 09:30:42 EDT 2011

Thomas I think ultimately we need a comprehensive in-AS test suite.
This is the only way we're going to be able to catch problems on an
ongoing basis.  I don't think we can afford to externally validate only
once per release - I can absolutely guarantee that this will cause
unexpected release delays.

--
- DML