[jboss-as7-dev] JBoss AS 7.0.0.Beta1 tagged...

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 12:35:19 EDT 2011

The thing that needs to be solved is automating it. For beta releases,
it can't be a mode of "do a code freeze, tag something and then poll
project leads for acceptance." CRs and GA can be more time consuming,
but in order to support weekly or bi-weekly beta releases there needs to
be something where we can tag/branch, run some job and then get a green
light.