[jboss-as7-dev] Distributed cache in AS7

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 15:38:10 EDT 2011

Ok, cool.

Then it's just[1] an issue of whether people configuring security want
to bring in a requirement for running the group communication subsystem
(and distributed caching if Infinispan is used). If it's an optional
thing it's really no different than wanting clustering capabilities for
other subsystems.

[1] I can say "just" because I'm not the AS clustering lead anymore so
details are all easy. ;-)