[jboss-as7-dev] Thoughts on minor re-org of source tree

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 18:51:07 EDT 2011

I'd like to propose that the source tree be reorganized as follows:

1. Create a new module called "subsystems" with its own parent POM.
2. Move all subsystems and their support modules into this directory.

This will make modules easier to find and also will let us apply policy
to subsystems, which may come in handy, and also lets us rebuild just
subsystems, which may also come in handy.

I bring it up on the list because of the potential conflicts introduced,
so people can sync up and be ready if we go ahead with it.

--
- DML