[jboss-as7-dev] EAR Deployed, but doesn't work

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Tue Mar 22 17:04:10 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

I turned on DEBUG logging and when I hit http://192.168.1.22:8080/OrderManagerWeb/ I get the following:

15:01:18,498 DEBUG [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] (http-8080-1) Register jboss.web:type=RequestProcessor,worker=http-8080,name=HttpRequest1

It definitely was processed by the server.

Andy