[jboss-as7-dev] EAR Deployed, but doesn't work

Remy Maucherat rmaucher at redhat.com
Tue Mar 22 18:25:53 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 16:37 -0400, Andrig Miller wrote:
> Sure thing.  I have attached the latest EAR, and what I have in the standalone.xml file, along with the MySql module stuff in a zip file.

Ok, so EAR deployment acts weird [I get a .deploying and a .dodeploy
file, and no .isdeployed, without any error]. application.xml does not
propagate the WAR mapping. And the WAR deployment then acts weird, it's
there (the 404 with error report shows that), but not functional.

Repackaging as a WAR (the JAR goes into /WEB-INF/lib) yields better
results.

--
Remy Maucherat <rmaucher at redhat.com>
Red Hat Inc