[jboss-as7-dev] shutdown.sh equivalent

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Mar 23 07:47:36 EDT 2011

I have always thought it would be nice if we could get the name
displayed in jps to say JBoss or JBossAS - previously that would have
required the main class to be called JBoss or JBossAS but now I think it
would need jboss-modules.jar to be renamed so probably doesn't make as
much sense.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.