[jboss-as7-dev] Module classloader can't find JavaSE classes in AS7 testsuite?

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 11:30:26 EDT 2011

The javaee.api module already adds a dependency to the javax.api module.
So the problem doesn't lie there. Infact, this issue is specific to the
way the Arquillian tests are integrated within AS7. I have figured a way
to get past this and am going to send out another mail explaining what
the problem was (just trying to figure out why things are the way they
are currently)

-Jaikiran