[jboss-as7-dev] Writing a test case in AS7 testsuite module

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Fri Mar 25 16:37:19 EDT 2011

Next time, I will add a JIRA. I paused for a moment just before "git commit"
as to whether I need a JIRA. Slacked it out.

Regarding Shrinkwrap usage, I think you should just beef up the user guide
you have with some additional examples. What you have is a basic war
construction.

Feel free to modify my test case code to correct sw usage, so we can all
learn. :)