[jboss-as7-dev] IMPORTANT New JIRA Policy & Massive JBAS JIRA Reorg/Cleanup

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Mar 25 23:40:09 EDT 2011

I have unarchived the release in case anyone in the community wants to
continue work on 6.1.0. There may still be some interest according to
recent forum posts. However, if it stays inactive for the next few
months, I am going to archive it again, since I don't want issues to
just pile up that aren't getting looked it.

On 3/24/11 1:10 AM, Jaikiran Pai wrote:
> Assuming it wasn't intentional to archive it, could a project admin
> please unarchive that version?
>
> -Jaikiran
> On Wednesday 23 March 2011 05:04 PM, Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
>> The version needs to be "unarchived" in order to see it again.

>>> There are few issues which are being tracked for a (probable) JBoss AS
>>> 6.1.0 release. But I don't see that version available in the drop down
>>> for "Fix for version" while creating a new JIRA. It also isn't listed in
>>> the versions section of the project
>>> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBAS#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:versions-panel&subset=-1
>>>
>>> How do we track those?
>>>
>>> -Jaikiran