[jboss-as7-dev] (JDBC) Driver Registry

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Mon May 9 08:45:37 EDT 2011

Please note that I was talking about the AS7 management API.
Make sure not to mix it with JBDS specific requests and accidentally hijack my thread.

Although the ideas you are describing make sense to me, I still get the feeling it's related
not related to my suggestion at all and does address a different problem domain.

Ike