[jboss-as7-dev] exposing Transaction timeout

Francesco Marchioni marchioni.francesco at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:57:28 EDT 2011

Hello,
I beg your pardon I was meaning to expose the default transaction timeout in
standalone.xml (not in the .xsd stylesheet) . At the moment, it's a "hidden"
default element of coordinator-environment.

        <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:transactions:1.0">
            <core-environment socket-binding="txn-socket-process-id"/>
            <recovery-environment socket-binding="txn-recovery-environment"
status-socket-binding="txn-status-manager"/>
            <coordinator-environment/>
            <object-store/>
        </subsystem>

Could it be useful for a common user to have this attribute handy ?
Regards
Francesco