[jboss-as7-dev] Some changes to the threads configuration elements

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Mon May 9 15:41:14 EDT 2011

Yes, agreed that the total thread count is more useful as in
artificially constrained resource environments (such as a multi-user,
selinux env where a user is given just enough resources to run a simple
cdi app on as7), one wants to be able to set the total threads
independent of the host capabilities.