[jboss-as7-dev] How to resolve resources from modules dependecies?

Magesh Kumar Bojan mbojan at redhat.com
Wed May 11 07:48:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am integrating Apache Camel for SwitchYard in AS7. We have defined a new Camel component in Switchyard and, per their requirement, the component class name is embedded inside a file in a dependent Switchyard module jar:

META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/switchyard

This at runtime is read via TCCL.getResourceAsStream by Camel. Now tracing through the Module implementation, I noticed that from a given dependent module only the META-INF, META-INF/services are added in the paths list. However, the path META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component is not found. I tried adding export="true" with export for that path "META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component" in that dependency but in vain. How to ensure any or all resource paths included in a dependent module is added to a given module's path list?

cheers,
Magesh