[jboss-as7-dev] Security Subsystem management use cases

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Thu May 12 09:33:55 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

I'm not the expert on this, but in Mastercard's presentation, they showed a configuration of a JAAS security domain, where they could remove the username/password information, and externalize the security configuration outside of the deployed applications, and use PicketLink STS.

Anil, should probably talk about this.

This is in EAP 5.1, and should obviously be carried over.

Andy