[jboss-as7-dev] TX subsystem management use cases

Michael Musgrove mmusgrov at redhat.com
Thu May 12 12:36:11 EDT 2011

Yes that will be OK in the medium term.

In the longer term (possibly in release 5.x which is at least a year
away) we will need to support multiple transaction managers in the same
VM and will need to deprecate most of our static methods.

We also have an MBean for exposing the transaction logs - it would be
highly desirable to expose these via the management console
(com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.tools.osb.mbean.ObjStoreBrowser). However, the
implementation requires the presence of an MBeanServer.