[jboss-as7-dev] Two transaction manager feature requests for CR1

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Fri May 13 14:24:48 EDT 2011

For AS7-775, it is possible it is fixed as I'm testing a branch of my
own that may not include a change. I'll at least verify if it is
working, and then there is still the question of whether we want the
default manifestly in the base configuration files. My feeling is that
any socket port or file that is created by the server should have an
explicit configuration in the domain model.