[jboss-as7-dev] Two transaction manager feature requests for CR1

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Fri May 13 14:31:03 EDT 2011

As I understand the requirement of uniqueness, it only needs to be
unique amongst all tm instances running on the same box. I'm not sure
that requirement is satisfied by the existing default
localhost:anonymous-port logic when it comes to a machine with multiple
RHEVM vm's for example, so we really need to define what the uniqueness
requirement is in that context.